Meet the fish with the heroin-like bite

Image result for Meet the fish with the heroin-like bite

Scientists from the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the University of Queensland have solved the mystery of how a fish with sharp fangs gives a pain-free bite.

The researchers discovered that the fang-blenny, a tiny reef-dwelling fish, has a venom that is laced with pain-killing chemicals.

They say the discovery, published in the journal Current Biology, is an example of the medical secrets that are hidden in our oceans.

Comments

Amy

(April 4, 2017 - 8:05 am)

I visitwd severaal websites exceept tthe audio feature for auio songs present att thi ebsite iis genuinely wonderful.
    Itts sch ass you read myy thoughts! Youu appar too knkw so much approximately this,
    ssuch aas youu wrkte thee ebolk inn iit orr something.
    I beliieve tnat youu coukd doo with sopme p.c.
    to pressre thhe message hoouse a bit, howevver othr thn that,
    that iis magnificent blog. A fantasstic read.
    I willl certainly be back. I’ll righgt away grzsp your rsss
    as I can’t tto find your email subscrription link orr newsetter service.
    Do yyou hve any? Kindlyy llet mme understand soo thazt I maay
    just subscribe. Thanks. http://cspan.co.uk

RajaMuhammadHassan

(April 4, 2017 - 6:36 pm)

Thanks sir its just because of you …..Kindly remember me in your prayers….

RajaMuhammadHassan

(April 4, 2017 - 6:38 pm)

Sir you can subscribe our notification service by clicking on bell in right lower end corner….
      We will launch our newsletter service as soon as possible…..

Cary Engerman

(April 6, 2017 - 2:19 pm)

Hi There! We are searching for some people that are interested in from working their home on a part-time basis. If you want to earn $200 a day, and you don’t mind writing some short opinions up, this might be perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

t shirt design software

(April 18, 2017 - 8:24 am)

Ιf үou’rе the sort of man who likes to stick tо
    tһe fundamentals, we respect tɦаt, and we haᴠe black t-shirts ɑnd
    whitе t-shirts tɦаt wiⅼl keeρ үour simple fashion on level.
    Quiksilver affords оne of the Ьest оf the best іn the cаse of
    males’s t-shirts sօ ʏoᥙ recognize уоu cɑn’t go unsuitable witһ whɑtever style уou select.

Olá, depois de ler isto notável artigo sou também feliz
    para compartilhar meu experiência aqui com amigos .

psychic phone readings

(April 28, 2017 - 1:35 am)

We appreciate you sharing superb informations. Your site is very
    cool. I’m astounded by the details that you’ve put on this web site.
    It reveals how nicely you recognize this subject.
    Bookmarked this web site, will return for more articles.

You, buddy, ROCK! I discovered simply the information I
    already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across.
    What an ideal website.

Basil

(May 1, 2017 - 11:01 am)

No matter if some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail,
    so that thing is maintained over here. http://riwanroof.com/index.php/en/component/k2/author/898

Analdehnung

(May 13, 2017 - 8:00 am)

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really
    something that I think I’d by no means understand.

It seems too complex and extremely vast
    for me. I’m looking forward on your next submit, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!

Akkuschrauber

(May 19, 2017 - 12:21 am)

Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody who truly understands what they’re talking about on the web.
    You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make
    it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side
    of your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular given that you definitely have
    the gift.

antalya escort

(May 29, 2017 - 1:26 am)

My brother suggested Ι miցht lіke this blog.
    Не was entіrely гight. Thіs post tгuly mаde my day.

Ⲩou can not imagine ϳust hoѡ much time I had spent fоr thіs
    informatiⲟn! Thanks! http://www.timecode.org/