‘Game of Thrones’ star tells Reddit he’d love to play a certain Batman villain

Samwell Tarly is a good guy in Westeros, but actor John Bradley dreams of portraying a specific Gotham City baddie.

Plenty of “Game of Thrones” characters ended seasons 6 in a tough spot. (Waaaaah, Margarey and Tommen, although no one is really mourning Walder Frey or his apparently tasty sons.)

But things were looking almost rosy for good ol’ Samwell Tarly, who ended the season finale dazzled by all the books he could suddenly enjoy at the Citadel.

Turns out that John Bradley, who plays Sam on the HBO fantasy hit, isn’t as much of a reader as Sam. In a Reddit Ask Me Anything conversation held on Tuesday, Bradley said reading for fun is new to him.

“It’s true that I didn’t read a book that wasn’t about football for pleasure until I was 16 years old,” he wrote. “But just recently I’ve discovered a love of reading for pleasure.”

While he plays one of the show’s true good guys on “Game of Thrones,” Bradley is now starring as the bad guy in a new VOD thriller called “Traders,” where he essentially organizes trials by combat for the modern world. And there’s another intriguing bad guy he’d like to play.

“I’d really love to have a go at playing The Penguin in a Batman movie because I think it’d be so interesting to try and do a psychologically valid Penguin,” Bradley said. “He lives so much in the comic book world, it would be nice to try and find a way to give him some credibility and justification and make him a presence in the real world.”

Holy top hat, Batman, DC Comics need to get on that casting.

138 total views, 4 views today

Comments

Lacy

(March 4, 2017 - 1:56 pm)

Sick and tired of feminist American and western women? Looking for a more traditional woman? One that will be a good wife to you? Check out Russian women! http://www.sexwithrussianwomen.com/

Sadie Rupard

(March 6, 2017 - 12:06 am)

Did you know that if you stare at the sun for 15 minutes a day, that you won’t need to eat food anymore? You will literally gain superhuman abilities and feel like an enlightened person. Obviously you would need to stare at the sun during the early morning or late evening when the sun is at it’s lowest brightness. But NASA did a study and proved that people who engage in this sun-staring practice achieve a state of high spiritual and mental enlightenment. Full information here: http://yourbrainhealthtraining.com

Kim

(March 8, 2017 - 9:47 am)

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN! http://www.BoycottBitches.com I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women? American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least. This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Mohammed

(March 9, 2017 - 9:24 am)

This video is called “Not ALL Muslims Are Like That” and it is talking about how racist white women are complaining about Islam and trying to paint Islam as a misogynistic, “woman-hating” religion. Sorry ladies but you are wrong. Not all Muslims are like that!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7OAxUEH5MA

Verlene

(March 13, 2017 - 12:23 am)

I am making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do… http://bit.ly/2nhFXOf

Raymon

(March 13, 2017 - 9:11 am)